Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hello and Welcome!

   Hi! Welcome to my blog! Well, here it is. The ever-awkward first post. I suppose I'll introduce myself. My name is Mandy Peacock. I'm a writer, it's been my dream ever since I was little. To learn more about me, check out my pages! I love sharing my story.

   I've been through a lot in my life. I almost died in April when my appendix ruptured. They almost had to transfer me to the ICU. They wasn't sure I was going to make it, but I did. When I got out of the hospital, I knew I had to get on the bandwagon with my writing dreams.

   And so, here I am! Whoever you are, I'm so happy you checked out my blog! Thanks for coming, and I hope you get comfortable, because I have a lot to say. I hope you'll join me as I broadcast my crazy rants. And, if anyone is reading this, please leave a comment or follow so I know that I'm not just talking to myself! 

Well, I guess this first post wasn't terrible. I promise my other ones will be a lot better! Well, no, I'm not going to promise that, but I promise I will do my very, very best.

Cheers to writing!
--Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment